The Seagate Hotel & Spa, ranked this year as one of the top 100 resorts in the continental U.S. by Travel + Leisure, is celebrating freedom and fun all summer long with an array of seasonal discounts and special offers. Delray Beach’s luxury boutique hotel offers activities for guests of all ages, from a relaxing day of beauty at the Seagate Spa, to an exhilarating Surf Camp.
Hot Summer Rates
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa is treating Florida residents to a special summer discount package that includes a 10% discount off the room rate; $25 gas credit; and one night of complimentary parking. Summer rates start at $179 per night. Offer valid through September 30, 2013. Restrictions may apply.
- Guests can soak up the sun in style with the hotel’s Beach Package, complete with a one-night stay in Deluxe accommodations and chic beach accessories, including a Seagate signature beach towel, a luxury beach bag, lip balm, and sunscreen. Summer rates start at $259 a night. Offer valid through September 30, 2013. Restrictions may apply.
- Stay Another Day in Delray! Guests can book a two-night stay, Sunday through Thursday, and receive the third night FREE. Valid on Courtyard and Deluxe rooms through August 31, 2013. Restrictions may apply. Promo Code: JULY
Shop New, Exciting Brands
- Guests can spice up their wardrobes for the hot months ahead at Aqua Resortwear, located at The Seagate Hotel & Spa, offering the latest designer resortwear for the entire family. This summer, the boutique is introducing Europann menswear, featuring crisp linen designs and vibrantly printed swim trunks from Europe; Agua Bendita, showcasing sizzling, one-of-a-kind women’s bathing suits from young, Colombia-based designers; and Italia Independent, a contemporary and cutting-edge line of Italian sunglasses and eyewear.
- Guests looking to take a piece of paradise home can explore etc. café & gifts, The Seagate’s premier gift and gourmet shop offering regional gifts that can’t be found anywhere else. This season, the shop is debuting a variety of unique products, including exquisite, handmade metal ware by Beatriz Ball that will brighten up any space; Klorane hair products to protect locks from the sun; and Hampton Sun sun-care line to create perfect styles to withstand the summer heat.
New Kids’ Summer Activities
- The Seagate is keeping kids and teens active this summer at the premier Seagate Beach Club and The Seagate Country Club, inviting younger family members to explore Delray’s vibrant surroundings while providing parents with some relaxing downtime. A fun-filled, weekly schedule of kids’ activities includes a behind-the-scenes shark feeding; professional tennis lessons with Dennis Grainger, director of tennis; entertaining movie nights on the beach with popcorn; and a wide array of creative arts and crafts activities. Rates vary per activity and RSVP requested for activity attendance.
- Accessible by all hotel guests, The Seagate Beach Club is offering a Surf Camp in conjunction with Delray Beach Water sports, where surf legend Pat Heiny offers instruction in surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, boogie boarding, and more, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Ages 6 to 14. Sibling discounts available. Weekly rate starts at $32. Daily rate starts at $70.
- The Seagate Country Club launched its 2013 Junior Summer Sports Camp for hotel guests, with sessions available Monday through Friday from now until August 9. This fun and athletic program will keep kids moving. The schedule includes match-plate tennis, swimming, basketball, soccer, ping-pong, and more. All campers will receive a tennis bag filled with goodies, T-shirt, and sunscreen. Dates are July15–19, 22–26, July 29–August 2, and August 5–9 from 8 AM to 3:15 PM daily. Cost is $700 per two-week session; $400 per week; $90 per day; and $50 per half day.
The Seagate Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique resort in Delray Beach, Florida. The 154-room beach-inspired property offers upscale dining options, an 8,000 square-foot on-site spa and exclusive privileges at the private Seagate Beach Club, located less than a mile from the hotel, as well as access to the private Seagate Country Club, complete with championship golf courses, Har-Tru tennis courts, full-service clubhouse, and more. Our signature restaurant, Atlantic Grille, features contemporary American cuisine with a focus on locally sourced seafood. The Seagate Hotel & Spa offers nine meeting rooms totaling 14,000 square feet and banqueting for up to 300 guests. For more information or reservations, please call 877-577-3243 or visit www.theseagatehotel.com.