Summer is in full swing at The Seagate Hotel & Spa as the ocean-inspired boutique resort in Delray Beach offers something for every generation, including new spa and culinary specials styled for the season and summer camps for the kids. Just steps from the Atlantic and located in the “Most Fun Small Town in the USA,” no other place offers a South Florida summer getaway like The Seagate Hotel & Spa:
New Summer Treatments at Seagate Spa:
- I ♥ Delray Spa Package – Refresh your body with a beautiful head-to-toe experience using pineapple enzymes, sea salts, and coconut oil. This local favorite includes a gentle pineapple body polish and Vichy shower rinse (25 minutes), blissful organic coconut oil Swedish massage (50 minutes), pineapple-infused bath, and expert grooming for hands and feet. Toast the season with a tropical Piña Colada, followed by a hot stone massage for the lower legs and feet, a warm mask, and choice of polish color. $252 (a $325 value)
- Exotic Frangipani Body Renewal – Enjoy a relaxing, private mood-lit bath specially designed for couples, with frangipani oil and nourishing milk protein to calm the spirit and soften skin. The treatment is followed by a Swedish massage, frangipani body polish, and invigorating Swiss shower rinse. 80 minutes / $465
- Pro-Intense Lift Effect Facial – Powered by breakthrough technology that combines plant stem cells, nutrient rich natural lipids, and firming plant actives, this facial helps to tighten the collagen network and deeply hydrates. Powerful lifting techniques target sagging jowls, cheeks, chin, and neck, while helping to reduce puffiness and fluid retention. This service is enhanced with a complimentary, luxurious, paraffin hand treatment. 80 minutes / $240
- Day of Beauty at Seagate Spa – Enjoy a “Day of Beauty” with Seagate Spa and Saks Fifth Avenue, Boca Raton on Saturday, July 26, 2014, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Select from a variety of refreshing and revitalizing 50-minute facials, plus enjoy a complimentary personalized beauty experience with an Yves Saint Laurent Beauté specialist. Learn expert techniques, the latest beauty tips, and experience the new summer color collection. Choose from a variety of 50- or 80-minute facials from $125+. Wine and light spa fare are included.
Summer Prix Fixe Menu at The Seagate Hotel’s signature restaurant, Atlantic Grille:
The hotel’s signature dining spot will keep you coming back for something new through September 30, 2014. Enjoy a three-course dinner for two from Executive Chef Adam Gottlieb’s seasonally inspired prix fixe menu, plus a bottle of house wine for just $33 per person. The July prix fixe menu features a variety of summer favorites such as fried green tomatoes on grilled focaccia, pork Milanese with arugula salad, and Key Lime pie topped with whipped cream and berries.
Seagate Summer Kids’ Camps:
The Seagate Hotel & Spa is offering three special kids’ camps to suit your summer schedule:
- Surf Camp at Delray Beach Water Sports – Kids ages 6 to14 learn to surf, stand-up paddleboard, kayak, snorkel, and boogie board. Program runs from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Complimentary BBQ until 12:30 p.m. on Fridays. Available weekly from July 9 to August 22. $325 per five-day week. Daily rate: $70.
- Golf Camp at The Seagate Country Club – A great introduction to the basics of golf, with instructional etiquette sessions and on-course play for kids and teens ages 7 to 17. Prizes, complimentary lunches, and a stylish Seagate cap are part of the package. Scheduled from July 9 to 11, 2014 (Wednesday through Friday) from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily. $175 per camper.
- Tennis Camp at The Seagate Country Club – Young guests can receive professional instruction on the basics, enjoying a positive, successful, and fun experience playing everyone’s favorite game. The program runs from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., five days per week. Available July 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-31; and August 1-2. $240 per five-day week.
Summer Golf Specials at The Seagate Country Club
- Members and hotel guests can enjoy an 18-hole round of golf for $62.50 (regularly priced at $125 in season). Junior players can enjoy a special rate of $31.25 for 18 holes. Both prices include golf cart.
- Internationally renowned PGA professional Craig Harmon, The Seagate’s new Director of Instruction, is available for private and group lessons for golfers of all levels. Available July 2, 10, 11, 17 and 18 (30-minute lesson / $75; one-hour lesson / $150). Video and playing lessons are available upon request.
Summer rates at The Seagate Hotel & Spa start at $179 per night in Courtyard accommodations through September 30, 2014. For information or to make reservations, please contact 877-577-3242 or visit www.theseagatehotel.com.
The Seagate Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique resort in Delray Beach, Florida. The 154-room beach-inspired property offers upscale dining options, an 8,000 square-foot on-site spa and exclusive privileges at the private Seagate Beach Club, located less than a mile from the hotel, as well as access to the private Seagate Country Club, complete with championship golf courses, Har-Tru tennis courts, full-service clubhouse and more. The signature restaurant, Atlantic Grille, features contemporary American cuisine with a focus on locally sourced seafood. The Seagate Hotel & Spa offers nine meeting rooms totaling 14,000 square feet and banqueting for up to 300 guests. For more information or to make reservations, call 877-577-3242 or visit www.theseagatehotel.com.