Trick-and-treat yourself from head to toe at The Seagate Hotel & Spa. Seagate Spa is introducing a new Fall Package featuring five anti-aging treatments, as well as new seasonal manicures and pedicures. These specials offer up to 27% in savings and October’s Pink-Lady Spice Manicure and Pedicure honors National Breast Cancer Awareness Month with 10% of the proceeds donated to the American Cancer Society’s “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.”
Autumn is an optimal time to reinvigorate the skin, and there’s no better place to recover from the ravages of the summer sun than the coolest city in the Sunshine State. Named among the “Top 75 Spas” in the U.S. in 2012 and 2013 by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, Seagate Spa offers exclusive treatments featuring Elemis products and a setting inspired by the beauty of South Florida.
Indulge with a Fall Package at Seagate Spa featuring anti-aging “tricks and treats,” available through the spookiest night of the year and beyond. With sweet savings of more than 15%, the $325 package (a $392 value) features five treatments, including a complimentary Pumpkin Spice Martini. *Package treatments include:
- Masquerade Resurfacing Facial (50 min.)
- Pumpkin Enzyme Body Polish (25 min.)
- Body Glow Experience, utilizing Seagate Spa’s Vichy Shower (50 min.)
- Eye-Lift Treatment
- Paraffin Hand Treatment
- Available from September 15 – November 15, 2013
Treat your hands and feet to the bliss they deserve with seasonally inspired spa treatments in October and November. With up to 27% savings, each treatment includes a complimentary martini:
- Pink-Lady Apple Spice Manicure & Pedicure: Relax your feet in a warm bath infused with spiced essential oils, then enjoy a luxurious lower-leg apple-spice rub and hot stone massage with essential oils to increase circulation. Heated towels precede a soothing pink-lady apple mask, followed by nails polished to perfection in your choice of color. A complimentary Pink-Lady Martini is included. *80 minutes, $110 (a $137 value). Available October 1–31, 2013. 10% of proceeds are given to the American Cancer Society’s “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.”
- Pumpkin Spice Manicure & Pedicure: Tickle your senses with essences of pumpkin, nutmeg, and clove with an enzyme pumpkin scrub that emulsifies into warm and creamy nourishing oils. A Pumpkin Spice Moisture Mask softens hands and feet and warmed basalt stones and oils leave the skin renewed and refreshed. Nails will be polished to perfection in your choice of color. A complimentary Pumpkin Martini is included. *80 minutes, $100 (a $137 value). Available November 1–30, 2013.
- Mummy Wrap: Trick-and-treat yourself with a soothing “mummified” body wrap inspired by ancient Egyptian methods, using an effective dry-brushing technique to remove dead skin cells with an application of frankincense-infused oil to increase hydration and deepen breathing. While enveloped in a warm and soothing full-body wrap, experience the most peaceful trance during a calming scalp and face message. *50 minutes, $131. Available October 1–31, 2013 at 5 PM, 6 PM, or 7 PM.
*Must be 21 or over to consume complimentary martinis. Packages and treatment pricing excludes gratuity.
Rates at The Seagate Hotel & Spa start at $179 per night. For information or to make reservations, please contact 877-577-3242 or visit www.theseagatehotel.com.
The Seagate Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique resort in Delray Beach, Florida. The 154-room beach-inspired property offers upscale dining options, an 8,000 square-foot on-site spa and exclusive privileges at the private Seagate Beach Club, located less than a mile from the hotel, as well as access to the private Seagate Country Club, complete with championship golf courses, Har-Tru tennis courts, full-service clubhouse, and more. The signature restaurant, Atlantic Grille, features contemporary American cuisine with a focus on locally sourced seafood. The Seagate Hotel & Spa offers nine meeting rooms totaling 14,000 square feet and banqueting for up to 300 guests. For more information or reservations, please call 877-577-3243 or visit www.theseagatehotel.com.