Hotel Fees & Policies
- Overnight valet parking: $20 per night, per vehicle*
- Resort fee: $30 per night + tax
- Rollaway bed: $30 per night + tax
- Cribs: complimentary
- Pet fee (dogs and service animals only)**: 20 lbs. and under; $50 non-refundable deposit, $25 per-day cleaning fee. Maximum of two dogs. No dog can be left unattended
- Any aggressive act/behavior toward an employee or a guest by a dog will result in your pet having to be removed from the facility
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Dogs are not permitted at the The Beach Club, Country Club or in Seagate vehicles.
- In-room wireless Internet = $9.95 per night, per device (complimentary wireless Internet access available in public areas)
- Refrigerator: $25 per night
- Additional guests at the Beach Club: $15 per person
- Cabana rentals at the Beach Club: $35
- Seagate Country Club Golf Course Dress Code:
- Collared shirts, tucked in. No cargo shorts. Everyone on the course is expected to dress in a neat and appropriate manner. Sloppy or untidy attire is not permitted.
- Any cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance by 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Any cancellations made outside of these terms, or failure to notify the hotel of cancellation needs, will be subject to one-night’s room fees and taxes.
- Any stays between December 20, 2020 and January 1st, 2021 will require a deposit of one night’s room fees. The deposit will be refundable until November 25, 2020. After November 25, 2020, the deposit is non-refundable.
- To request changes, cancellations, and/or refunds for reservations made through any travel website other than TheSeagateHotel.com, you must contact the travel website directly. The Seagate Hotel & Spa is not responsible for, nor can it make edits to, reservations booked through parties other than TheSeagateHotel.com.
*Vehicles under 6’10” may be parked in The Seagate parking garage. Our on-site garage does not accommodate trailers. Vehicles that exceed the height restriction may be parked within a half mile of The Seagate Hotel at the owners’ expense. Contact The Seagate’s Concierge at 561-665-4990 to arrange parking nearby.
**Cats are not permitted.